INNOVATE® Society will be a celebration of the most altruistic leaders in the United States, of their missions to change the world, and of their successful innovations in nonprofit business models, fundraising, volunteerism, technology – you name it.
By the time this book is published, it will have the stored energy, knowledge and wisdom of an entire country of social innovators.
It’ll be both an inspirational masterpiece and a handbook for growing a successful nonprofit.
Who Will Be In The Book?
One regional nonprofit from each of the 50 states in the U.S. will be profiled. Each nonprofit will receive everything Global Village has to offer completely free:
- Four pages in the book:
- Two pages to tell the social innovation story
- One page to share thought leadership and advice
- One page for the sponsor (see below) to share personal insights
- Writing, design, copyediting and development of its pages
- One augmented reality video placed in the book
- Inclusion in the online version of the book
- Its pages posted on the Global Village blog
- A spotlight video highlighting the organization
- A press announcement
- A media blitz putting its announcement (as designed) online in 200+ media outlets
- The Innovations Award Badge to use in email and on its website
- A beautiful wall plaque commemorating its inclusion
- 20 percent of all revenue generated when the nonprofit’s supporters purchase books
Who Will Fund The Project?
The project will be funded by 50 philanthropic sponsors who will each:
- Nominate and sponsor a nonprofit to be profiled in the book ($8,500)
- Share personal insights about the nonprofit, telling the world what you love about its people, the organization and the mission
- Receive 150 copies of INNOVATE® Society (our gift to you for sponsoring)
- Give 100 of these books to that nonprofit
This model guarantees that a minimum of 7,500 copies of this legacy book will be distributed across the country, bringing value to these nonprofits and to all who read INNOVATE® Society for years to come!